Enjoying an exceptional residential concept for those who dare to afford the essentials.
A guarantee of well-being, ensured by design quality and exceptional construction.
Living at NOCA means...
Discover the floor plans
Condo units from micro-studio, studio, 1, 2, 3 bedrooms and penthouse.
Get an immersive 360° look at our model unit
No matter which unit you choose, space is optimized, and the balcony is strategically positioned to provide the best possible view.
Highlight your culinary skills in an ultra-functional kitchen whose every element has been carefully chosen by our designers.
With a NOCA condo, you will have:
- A mobile phone controlled smart lock (iOS and Android)
- Electric baseboard heating with electronic smart thermostat (internet access required) for the living room and regular baseboard heating in the other rooms
- Under-cabinet lighting in the kitchen, for your cooking pleasure
- Avant-garde design electric baseboard heaters in every room
- A duplex outlet with USB near the kitchen counter and in the office
- Integrated cutlery trays in the kitchen drawers
- Concealed wiring ready to accommodate your security system (ground-level units)
- Glass bath and shower screen included
- Drawers in the bathroom vanity
- Sliding patio door to the balcony
- Dishwasher with melamine-finish panel
Customize your home’s interior with a choice of finishing materials carefully chosen by our professionals. There are five themes with many options to choose from to create the space that suits your image.
The highly textured ceramics in the bathroom, the “wood grain” finish of the cabinets and the selected warm colours bring all the rooms together in harmony.
Light reflection is enhanced by the white quartz counter top and the large white porcelain tiles with their light pale grey veins.
A combination of different styles: black cabinets to enhance the space, paired with a marble backsplash and to an engineered wood floor with a natural wood colour.
An arrangement of several shades of grey, including a dark-gray engineered wood floor and a backsplash made of large charcoal gray porcelain tiles.
For those who dare and who thrives on doing things differently, kitchen cabinets with a blue accent and a backsplash of hexagon-shaped tiles.